VMware Health Check
WTG employs a standard methodology for all of our services engagements to ensure the highest quality deliverable. The process begins with understanding our Customer’s business requirements and expected outcomes.
- In Step 1, we review the VMware architecture.
- In Step 2, we conduct a Technical Audit of the infrastructure.
- In Step 3, we provide the Health Check Assessment Report.
- In Step 4, we review the results of the assessment and suggest next steps.
• Collect data and conduct assessment of VMware and hypervisor cluster up to 6 nodes
• Record configuration and virtual environment parameters and verify adherence to best practices
• Identify potential opportunities to optimize configuration and improve performance
• Conduct an interactive workshop to transfer knowledge of VMware best practices
• Avoid unplanned downtime and preempt potential service disruptions
• Assess, document, and analyze the health of your VMware infrastructure
• Establish proven and repeatable processes to maintain peak performance
• Mitigate risk by ensuring all VMware best practices are being followed
• Existing VMware Cluster Installation with VMware vSphere 6.x
• Health Check is for a maximum of 6 nodes