Winslow Technology Group, LLC
Winslow Technology Group, LLC (WTG) is a leading provider of IT Solutions and Consulting Services dedicated to providing “better IT solutions” for our customers. WTG enables our clients to innovate and transform their businesses by realizing the benefits of hyper-converged, software-defined, and hybrid cloud infrastructure frameworks. We provide expertise in the areas of server, storage, networking, security, virtualization, hyper-convergence, and data protection technologies. WTG serves the IT needs of clients ranging from medium sized organizations to Fortune 100 companies that operate in a variety of industries including finance, healthcare, education, manufacturing, technology, legal, and more. We deliver proven solutions that are easy-to-use, feature rich, and affordable. Our core principles are to select the right technology partner, provide unparalleled technical expertise, deliver exceptional service, and demonstrate an unyielding commitment to customer satisfaction. The company has been named to Inc. Magazine’s Fastest Growing Private Companies, CRN Fast Growth, BBJ’s Fastest Growing Private Companies, and a four-time Dell Partner of the Year.
As an integral member of Winslow Technology Group, LLC (WTG), the Solutions Architect will play an essential role on our pre-sales team working in collaboration with our Account Executives to provide leading solutions to WTG customers. Working with a team of highly motivated professionals, you will have the opportunity to navigate the demanding IT solutions environment, and be exposed to a diverse client, vendor, and solutions portfolio.
The Solutions Architect is a client facing, pre-sales engineer with deep subject matter expertise in Storage, Server, Networking, and Hyper-converged solutions. The person works closely with a set of Account Executives and acts as a value added technical advocate for WTG customers. A Solution Architect is responsible for understanding clients’ business requirements as they pertain to IT infrastructure, qualifying opportunities and creating designs that match the requirements with appropriate hardware, software and professional services. This role builds the required presales collateral to represent the solution including, but not limited to, At-A-Glance documents, HLDs (High Level Design), BOMs (Bill of Materials), Product Quotes (with pricing), LOEs (Level of Efforts), Client Proposals and SOWs (Statement of Work). This role entails the following responsibilities; collaborating with Account Executives, other Solutions Architects, Vendor Partners as required to define the customer requirements, develop a proposed solution, help close the sale, maximize profit to WTG. The Solution Architect role requires the individual to build and maintain relationships with key business partners in the assigned geographical regions that they support.
- Subject Matter expertise in Server, Storage, Networking, and Hyper-converged solution technologies
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent presentation and white-boarding skills
- Experience with Vendor/Partner Management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 5+ years of experience with Architecture, Install and/or administration within IT domain
- 3+ years of experience designing or managing layer 3 networking
- 5+ years experience as an IT administrator, Consultant or Vendor Pre-Sales Engineer
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
Desired Training and Certifications
- Dell Server, Networking, Software
- Major vendor IP networking
- Dell EMC Storage, Hyper-converged
- Nutanix Software, Hyper-converged
- VMware Virtualization Software
- Cloud Technologies
- New England
- This position requires some local and regional travel, up to between 30-50%
Winslow Technology Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.