Winslow Technology Group
Winslow Technology Group, LLC
Winslow Technology Group, LLC (WTG) is a leading provider of IT Solutions and Consulting Services dedicated to providing “better IT solutions” for our customers since 2003. WTG enables our clients to innovate and transform their business by realizing the benefits of hyperconverged, software defined, and hybrid cloud infrastructure frameworks. WTG serves the IT needs of clients ranging from medium sized organizations to Fortune 100 companies that operate in a variety of industries including finance, healthcare, education, manufacturing, technology, legal, and more.
As a Cloud Operations Architect at WTG, you will work to deliver leading solutions for our clients through technical expertise and guidance, architectural ownership and solution management. You will enable our sales executives and solution architects through the sales cycle and assist in development and delivery of solutions.
WTG Cloud Operations Architects help our clients with strategy and vision to improve all aspects of application delivery, including security and privilege automation, data center and cloud provisioning, service discovery and connectivity, and application runtime automation.
Cloud Operations Architects use the experience gained working with products in our portfolio to help our customers achieve their goals.
- Communicate the value proposition of our solution portfolio to customer decision makers.
- Articulate the technical functionality of the solution portfolio to multiple customer technical audiences (development, operations, security)
- Work with key solution providers, vendors, manufacturers, and domain experts to build a holistic view of the customer strategy, processes and integration of the solution
- Build and improve recommended architectural patterns and use-cases to ease the adoption of our solutions for other customers going forward
- Help champion an environment for ongoing strategic customer success
- Assist in the deployment of solutions to ensure a good experience for our customers
- Deep technical expertise in cloud and on-premise infrastructure management, application deployment and practical security methodology
- Leadership or technical experience in major transformation efforts involving significant process, organizational and technology change
- Proficiency and/or experience with concepts and technologies used in software development, operations, security, cloud, microservices, containers, and scheduling platforms
- Proficiency with HashiCorp tools such as Terraform, Vault, Consul and Nomad
- Proficiency with Pivotal PCF and associated tools.
- Certification as a cloud infrastructure certified professional (e.g. AWS, Azure, GCP)
Desired Training and Certifications
- Google Cloud Platform
Available Job Locations
- MA / New England
- NC – Charlotte, Raleigh
- SC – Greenville
- This position requires local and regional travel, up to 50%
Winslow Technology Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.