- This event has passed.
Nutanix 101 and 201 Technical Bootcamp Event
November 6 @ 10:00 am
The Westin Waltham Boston70 3rd Ave
Waltham, MA 02451 United States + Google Map
WTG and Nutanix invite you to our Technical Bootcamp Event at the Westin Waltham on November 6th! We’ll offer hands-on technical exercises that will focus on deploying, scaling and managing hyper-converged infrastructure.
Please bring your laptop to participate in the live online training with Nutanix Engineers!
Register Today! Space is Limited.
Complimentary parking at the Westin Hotel.
10:00am – 11:00pm: Arrivals, Check In and Introduction:
- Winslow Value Proposition
- Nutanix Solutions Overview
11:00am – 12:00pm: Track 101 & 201 will begin (details below)
12:00pm – 1:00pm: Lunch will be served
1:00pm – 2:00pm: Track 101 & 201 will continue followed by Q&A and Wrap Up
101 & 201 TRACK DETAILS
Nutanix 101 (Fundamentals) for those who are new to Nutanix:
- In the Fundamentals track, attendees will explore Prism Element and become familiar with its features and navigation. You will use Prism to perform basic cluster administration tasks, including storage and networking. We will walk through basic VM deployment and management tasks with Prism and AHV, and finally, explore VM data protection, including snapshots and replication. The instructor will explain the exercises and answers any questions you may have.
- Nutanix AOS and AHV Technology Overview
- Nutanix AOS Configuration using Prism Element
- Deploying and Managing Workloads
- Monitoring and Managing the Environment
Nutanix 201 (Advanced) for those that are currently using Nutanix:
- In the Advanced track, attendees will explore the broader portfolio of Nutanix’s offerings, including Prism Pro, Nutanix Files, and Nutanix Flow. They will also get an overview and a live demo of Xi: Leap, Nutanix’s Disaster Recovery as a Service offering.
- Nutanix Prism Pro Overview
- Deploying a file server with Nutanix Files
- Auditing file operations with Nutanix File Analytics
- Secure virtual environments with Nutanix Flow
- Nutanix Xi: Leap Overview and Demo